January 25, 2015

Pixel Painting - Small Mario (Super Mario All-Stars)


This painting was done as a donation for a raffle. There was a small Nintendo-themed lot, and this was my main contribution. It's not too large, measuring in at 12"x12".

I know it's more pink than red for the hat and shirt, but after doing the Super Mario World painting, I really like the more passive shades of pink as opposed to the in-your-face red, especially when doing 16-bit stuff. Hopefully the painting can help boost interest for this lot. I considered doing the actual Super Mario World Mario sprite, but I had to crank the whole painting out in a day, so I opted for this simpler design instead.

Plus, that dark yellow kind of irritates me.

Commissions are always welcome. Price varies based on the size and complexity of the sprite/scene. I moderate comments, so feel free to leave one with your contact email and request and I'll get back to you ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment