December 26, 2013

Pixel Painting - Bruce Lee


I am very pleased with the way this came out. It was my first non-game painting, and it took a lot of thought on how I would get things the way I wanted them to come out. It had to be detailed enough, but not too complex to paint. Thankfully, I know quite a bit of Photoshop, and that helped a lot in getting things prepared.

I also had to crank it out before Christmas, as it was a gift for somebody. I did all the prep work in about three hours, and sat down for pretty much the entire next day on the actual painting part. I was relieved that I had already gotten everything else ready for Christmas. This was the last thing on my list.






Commissions are always welcome. Price varies based on the size and complexity of the sprite/scene. I moderate comments, so leave one with your contact email and request.

No comments:

Post a Comment